Truth: The Greatest Healer

An Article From: The Chris Thomas Files

Brittany Colette Unsplash Image
Photo Credit: Brittany Colette on Unsplash

Most of us are beginning to realise that the commodity least available to us is the truth. Politicised news now has so much spin attached to it that it is impossible to unravel the knots. Scientific news is proven to be wrong so many times that most have stopped listening. Flu pandemics turn out not to happen and the pharmaceutical responses turn out to have more severe side effects than if we had just put up with a few days of unpleasant symptoms. The sovereignty of every European country has been swept away in Lisbon and the Copenhagen Conference finished in shambles because the global climate has not changed for the last ten years. With all of these lies and half-truths in the ‘official’ world, is it any wonder that so many are turning to ‘channelled’ sources for information? But then we find that the likes of Lord Sananda and Lord Metatron are, at the least, very unreliable with the best interests of the Earth and humanity not being served. Question – why would beings who claim to be at the pinnacle of soul development still have an ego that requires the title ‘Lord’?

Then, we are urged to take part in mass-meditation exercises which are supposed to help the planet. The first example of this was in 2007 with the cry we must ‘fire up the grid’. This turned out to be an exercise by those who carry out psychic attack to see if the population was gullible enough to fall for the ploy. The ‘grid’ in question that everyone was so keen to ‘fire up’ was, in fact, the grid on the United Nations’ flag.

Many are drawn to the story of the Annunaki and see them as humanity’s hope but then we discover that Lords Sananda and Metatron are Annunaki. These are not our ‘Gods’ but beings who claim to have built humans as a slave race to serve them.

And on top of all this, 2012 is approaching very rapidly.

Is it any wonder that we are concerned and confused? So, where do we go from here? How do we obtain the answers we so desperately need?

Believe it or not, the answer is very simple. We have become so used to being told what to do by others that we have forgotten our own inner voice.

Ksenia Makagonova Unsplash Image
Photo Credit: Ksenia Makagonova on Unsplash

Raising Our Energies
Since 1996, we have been changing our energy patterns, raising our personal energies to the point where we connect directly to our Higher Self. As we raise our energies and connect with the greater part of the soul, we begin to realise that we are not as small as we thought we were. With this knowledge also arrives the ability to recognise truth. This is how we can recognise the lies for what they are. A few years ago, we would have accepted what ‘authority’ figures told us without question but as we begin to fully connect to our own inner reality, our own inner ‘higher’ voice also begins to speak and we have begun to recognise that there is an agenda at work which does not seem to serve our best interests.

Continue reading or download the PDF version HERE.

[Administrator’s Note: The original article was written in 2010 and printed in the January 25 edition of the Cygnus Review Magazine.]

11 thoughts on “Truth: The Greatest Healer

bottomlesscoffee007 said:
    September 24, 2018 at 7:24 am

Badass, thanks for sharing. More and more at waking up everyday.

September 24, 2018 at 10:59 am

I’ve read everything he has ever written, listened to his interviews & watched what few videos he ever had made. He never was truly interested in being in the limelight or being rich. He was asked to write books and asked to be interviewed. He never actively pursued “status”. He was attacked, physically, three times and is now in a wheelchair.

When re-reading this piece as I was posting, I thought to myself “Damn. Sounds like today…and it is eight years old.”

Sadly, things will get worse before they get better.

Do you believe that some people can ‘channel beings’?

bottomlesscoffee007 said:
        September 24, 2018 at 11:08 am

I don’t know about channeling beings, but I do know of myself. I attempt to remain conscious at all times. This may sound confusing, I’m not confusing consciousness with being awake or asleep, rather trying to be aware of myself and my actions. It’s how I try to be a Christian. I am a horrible Christian, I am just trying to do what I can, to teach my children and help them along the way.

September 24, 2018 at 12:25 pm

It is a very good thing to be consciously aware of one’s actions and the impact they have on others and, in many cases, surroundings.

Why are you a horrible Christian?

bottomlesscoffee007 said:
            September 24, 2018 at 12:33 pm

I hope you got a snickers, you might be here awhile! Ive done plenty, Victoria.

September 24, 2018 at 2:21 pm

Bring on the coffee & cigarettes. I’m a good listener.

bottomlesscoffee007 said:
                September 24, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Ha, I love to talk!

September 24, 2018 at 3:02 pm

There is always email… Comment sections are clunky & public.

bottomlesscoffee007 said:
                    September 24, 2018 at 3:03 pm

Meh, I wouldn’t want to bore you or expose myself. Thanks for the invite though.

September 24, 2018 at 3:06 pm

No worries. Offer remains on the table…🤗

bottomlesscoffee007 said:
                      September 24, 2018 at 3:20 pm

I appreciate that, such a nice lady, Victoria.