Balls of Light or Orbs

A PDF Essay From: The Chris Thomas Files

Cemetery Orbs Image
Photo Credit: breakingparanormalblog.wordpress.com

We have all seen the many thousands of photographs which show the image of a Ball of Light in the finished photograph which were not necessarily visible to the naked eye. There have been numerous interpretations placed upon these BOLs but, what are they in reality?

Most people assume that these are a new phenomenon whereas, there is in fact a written history of sightings going back several hundred years. In the past, these were not called Balls of Light or Orbs but, “swamp lights”, “will o’ the wisp” and “Jack-O-Lanterns”, as well as many other names in local dialects. To understand what this phenomenon is, we need to look at the nature of the Universe, how it is constructed and how it functions.

The Nature of Our Universe

Ever since Sir Isaac Newton had an apple land on his head (figuratively speaking) 400 years ago, science has believed in gravity. It is only in very recent years that they have begun to question the role that gravity plays and even to question whether that gravity exists at all. Certainly, Double Dark Theory (Dark Matter and Dark Energy) presents considerably more questions than it answers with most cosmologists, now, believing that this theory has no validity at all.

As DDT is becoming increasingly rejected, more and more cosmologists are looking towards Black Holes as a way of explaining how the universe holds itself together. However, even with Black Hole Theory, it remains impossible to answer many of the questions. Fortunately, in recent years, some of the more aware scientists are beginning to realise that what holds the universe together is a form of electro-magnetic energy. If it is assumed that electro-magnetic energy holds the universe together, all of the unanswered questions that cosmologists fight over suddenly become answered.

In addition to the workings of the universe, electro-magnetic frequencies also seem to play a major role in life on Earth, especially when it is applied to humans and animals. But, there is another way of looking at electro-magnetic frequencies and that is, instead of electro-magnetic, substitute the word conscious-ness. There is a great deal of debate, in scientific circles, about how large an organism needs to be before it develops consciousness as well as where consciousness is located within the body. The current thinking is that consciousness is located in a region of the brain known as the amygdala. This is a region at the base of the brain and attached to the brain-stem. It would be fair to say that looking at the amygdala to see consciousness is akin to looking at Liverpool hoping to see Britain. The reality is that the scientific view is from the wrong direction.

If we look to more “traditional” sources of knowledge and, particularly the Akashic, what we find is a very different view of reality to that which scientists are currently exploring. Instead of the body becoming large enough for consciousness to develop, it is the consciousness that builds the body. In other words, life begins with consciousness and all else follows. It is the same with our Universe. Our Universe began with a consciousness, a “Universal Soul” and, everything that exists in our Universe is also a soul, or a consciousness. When scientists talk about measuring electro-magnetic frequencies, what they are actually talking about is measuring soul energy.

Gravity does not exist. What holds the Universe together, what holds humans on the Earth and what makes apples fall to the ground, is soul energy, consciousness energy. Everything that exists anywhere is a soul, a consciousness and, it is the interactions between souls which holds everything together and makes everything happen. Without consciousness, soul, nothing would exist and no events would occur.

Our Universe exists because it was Created to exist. A soul, a consciousness, exists who decided to explore the potential It contains within Itself. This Creationery-source asked Itself a question…a question along the lines of “What would happen If…?” In order to answer It’s question, this Source brought our Universe into being and peopled it with other, lesser forms of consciousness that could explore the answer to the Question on the Creator’s behalf. In this way, the Universal “envelope” is a consciousness, each galaxy is a consciousness, each solar system is a consciousness and each star is a consciousness.

In addition, we have free-moving and free-acting souls who can explore the Answers on the Creator’s behalf. These free-moving and free-acting souls take on two forms. The first do not have any physical form or physical density and the Akashic calls them the non-physical races. These souls were Created about 100 million years ago. The second have a physical form and a physical density but, are comprised of energies that fall outside of human perceptions. The Akashic calls these the semi-physical races and they were Created about 30 million years ago.

Both of these groups of races, the non-physical and the semi-physical, started their existence on a home planet but, over the millennia, have spread out throughout our Universe. But, there was another stage of development that was universally decided upon about 60 million years ago and this new development lead directly to the creation of our solar system. For many reasons (see Synthesis), once a suitable body form had been developed on Earth, those souls who came to live here are primarily made up of the non-physical races. In other words, 99.9 percent of the souls who are in human form on Earth are souls who originated with the non-physical races. The other 0.001 percent of the human population is made up of souls who originate from the semi-physical races. There are very many reasons for this division of human souls, which are outside of the scope of this essay but, see the author’s books on the subject.

Our Solar System Image
Photo Credit: pritchard.global2.vic.edu.au

The Development of Our Solar System

As with all free-moving and free-acting life throughout our Universe, a “home planet” was needed in order for human life to exist, a place where this new “experiment” in a fully physical life-form could inhabit. Throughout our Universe, many billions of solar systems exist. Usually, the solar system is comprised of one soul. This solar system soul is, normally, the solar system sun, or suns, if it is a binary system. All of the planets within this type of solar system are created by the solar system consciousness as well as all of the forms of life that exist on those planets (except for situations where the solar system supports either the non-physical or semi-physical races; in these instances, the souls of the “higher life-forms” are brought into being by the Creator).

With our solar system, the arrangement is quite different. Our solar system is unique. That means what it says. No other solar system is comparable to the one we inhabit. The reason for this is that the sun and each of the planets, in our solar system, are individual consciousnesses in their own right. This collection of souls, who were capable of building planets, was decided upon in order to maximise the potential for bringing “physical” beings to life. Originally, all of the planets in our solar system were inhabited by a huge diversity of life-forms, the likes of which do not exist anywhere else within our Universe. However, about 3.8 million years ago, a solar system-wide disaster occurred and virtually all life was wiped out except for our planet, Earth. The reasons for this solar system-wide disaster fall outside of the scope of this essay but, see The Universal Soul.

To continue reading (it’s six pages), download the PDF version HERE.

[Note: This PDF was originally posted on The Spirit Guides UK website on August 19, 2011.]

15 thoughts on “Balls of Light or Orbs

Lander7 said:
    December 31, 2018 at 12:04 am

From the Essay — “Gravity does not exist. What holds the Universe together, what holds humans on the Earth and what makes apples fall to the ground, is soul energy”

My response — Since mankind can make artificial gravity on demand does that make this statement incorrect?

December 31, 2018 at 6:39 pm

Apologies. I responded to this, yesterday (or, early this morning) but, I guess I didn’t hit the reply button and, instead, commented to myself. *sigh*

Response:

Nope. ‘Artificial Gravity’ is a term for centrifugal force. It’s inertia/spin pressure. Carowinds amusement park used to have something called The Open Bucket. It was a simple, spinning ride, stuck in the ground, that, when it got to a certain speed, dropped the floor a foot, leaving the occupants stuck to the wall (and dizzy as hell when they exited…heh…good times).

Sure. We can make things stick to walls, seats (g-force in a rocket and/or jet), whatever…with enough spin/speed. But, that is a force of pressure, not the electromagnetism he is referring to. If you were to apply the same idea to the Earth, it wouldn’t work. The force of centrifugal pressure would only work on the INSIDE of a sphere, not the outside. Think about being thrown off of a merry-go-round.

So, what keeps us on Earth? Earth is sentient, wants us here, despite the mess we have made and, we connect to her via our root chakra…electromagnetism/soul connection/consciousness/conscious intent.

Do you believe our Earth is sentient?

Lander7 said:
        January 1, 2019 at 12:19 am

You stated — “So, what keeps us on Earth? Earth is sentient, wants us here”

My response — Does this mean that you do not believe in gravity? By gravity I mean the bending of space time.

You asked — Do you believe our Earth is sentient?

My Answer — The earth has never contacted me or communicated directly with me. I can only apply the same rule I apply to any other living being. I have no reason to disbelieve it’s sentient but at the same time I have no reason to believe it is. I remain unaware or unconvinced. If there is a way to have it communicate with me then I’m open to the conversation.

January 1, 2019 at 12:49 am

The bending of space time…how does space and/or time mean gravity? You’ve lost me. I don’t believe in gravity as in Newton’s theory (apple hitting the ground). You will have to elaborate further on the space/time/gravity connection. I am most interested.

I’ve never had her speak to me in my head, like, hearing a voice that I thought came directly from her. But, I have ‘talked’ to her. I ‘feel’ she hears me. I’ve asked for her assistance with weather on many an occasion. It’s more of an intuitive knowing than hearing a voice in your head. It can be subtle.

If you ever have the time, take your shoes off, walk around in the grass and say ‘hello’. It couldn’t hurt. People talk to plants. People talk to their pets.

Lander7 said:
            January 1, 2019 at 1:06 am

You stated — “The bending of space time…how does space and/or time mean gravity? …You will have to elaborate further on the space/time/gravity connection. I am most interested.

My response — I would be happy to. Gravity is a byproduct of the bending of space/time. If you want to visualize it, then imagine a bed sheet with 4 people, each holding one of the four corners. The sheet is tightly pulled and appears flat. If you were to put a marble on the surface it wouldn’t move.

The sheet is space time.

Now imagine a bowling ball placed on top of the sheet. The mass of the object would cause an indentation. Now if you put a marble on the sheet it will roll down the indentation.

The indentation is gravity and the bowling ball is Earth.

You stated — “I’ve never had her speak to me in my head, like, hearing a voice that I thought came directly from her. But, I have ‘talked’ to her. I ‘feel’ she hears me.”

My response — I have no reason to disbelieve a being like that but it would seem there has been no reason for said being to contact me.

You stated — “If you ever have the time, take your shoes off, walk around in the grass and say ‘hello’.”

My response — I have taken my shoes off before and placed my feet directly on the ground to draw the energy out of it.

To be fair my body is composed of the earth, so I am the person who would be contacted.

January 1, 2019 at 9:32 pm

You: “I would be happy to. Gravity is a byproduct of the bending of space/time. If you want to visualize it, then imagine a bed sheet with 4 people, each holding one of the four corners. The sheet is tightly pulled and appears flat. If you were to put a marble on the surface it wouldn’t move.

The sheet is space time.

The indentation is gravity and the bowling ball is Earth.”

Response: Ok. Yeah. I am vaguely familiar with that. I’ve seen computer models in video showing that.

I shared with my group about some of our exchanges. One member, a science-brain type up in Toronto, forwarded this to me for you:

(If you can’t see the link on a stupidphone, use a browser. It’s hard to tell what the WP app will show.)
              *************

You: “I have no reason to disbelieve a being like that but it would seem there has been no reason for said being to contact me.

Have you ever thought of the possibility that humans are the Earth? It’s not something I believe but it does seem like a natural extension of what I think you may believe.”

Response: Your first three sentences tell me that you are closer to Earth than you think. You are not going to hear words in your head. I will simply be a feeling. Try to tune into that.

The Earth is a very large consciousness. There are larger ones like other planets, some stars, solar systems and the 13 beings that comprise the Universal structure. But, no ‘we’ are not the Earth. We are visitors (except for the First Born…another long story).

bottomlesscoffee007 said:
    December 31, 2018 at 9:18 am

Ive read about those orbs and peculiar propeller “things”. Why do we want to go to Mars, when we haven’t mapped our seas, lakes and rivers? We haven’t even cracked the surface of understanding our own planet, let alone our own brains.
    We are such a proud species, so much we don’t know and we just brush it aside as if it is nothing.

December 31, 2018 at 3:05 pm

The answer to that, about Mars, would blow your mind…the ‘why’. It’s tied to all the ‘ascension’ nonsense.

bottomlesscoffee007 said:
        December 31, 2018 at 3:19 pm

I’ll stay here on good ole earth!

December 31, 2018 at 6:44 pm

And, that, my friend, is the entire point. Staying. Every soul in human form is here by choice. No one is here against their will. Earth was/is supposed to be a Paradise, a playground. That was the intent. But, there have been issues…unforeseen things that happened and had to be dealt with.

jmshistorycorner said:
    January 5, 2019 at 9:12 am

I believe the Biblical model.