The 6th Sun: A Survival Guide

A Mini-Book From: The Chris Thomas Files

6th Sun Image One
Image Credit: abzu2.com

What is the “6th” Sun?

The concept of a series of “Suns” is Mayan in origin. Each “Sun” provides the energies for each stage of human development on Earth. The Mayan Calendar provides a framework of measurement that allowed the builders of the Calendar to track the progress of each Sun and predict when the old Sun would change to a new Sun, heralding a potential change of [the] state of being for Earth’s inhabitants. The Mayan Calendar is reputed to be 5,250 years old. […] it began with the start of a “5th Sun” and completed, at midnight, on the 21st of December 2012 where the Calendar returned to zero and marked the shift to the “6th Sun”. The Calendar is actually 7,000 years old…see later.

There was a huge amount of confusion surrounding the ending of the Mayan Calendar with many predicting the end of the world…the destruction of planet Earth. The end of the Earth clearly did not happen, so what did? The Mayan Calendar is based on the time cycles that relate to Guatemala, the Mayan homeland. The Calendar ended, and re-set itself, at midnight on the 21st of December 2012 Guatemalan time.
This relates to:
7 am GMT in London on the 22nd
6 pm in Sydney, Australia, on the 22nd
2 am in New York, America, on the 22nd

So what happened? To understand what actually happened, we have to look at the fundamental make-up of our Universe and how we on Earth fit into the Universe’s whole and the way in which we exist.

We, humans, have become so used to seeing ourselves in a physical way that we have, largely, forgotten that we are a created collection of energy frequencies, something we call a soul or a consciousness. In order to take on our physical bodies, the soul constructs a shell made up of the energy frequencies that are specific to the Earth. This energetic shell, we more usually call our bodies. It is easy to forget that we are, like everything else that exists within the whole of Creation, comprised of energy frequencies that collect together to form physical matter. Underlying the constructive energies of this Universe is the concept of freedom of choice. Each soul exists in a state and a location of its own choosing.

In order to come to Earth, we have made a soul choice to be here and to take on the energies of the Earth in order to become physical. We become physical because we have made a free choice to experience what being physical is all about. We are not a body that has a soul but, a soul that has built for itself a body. Our souls are comprised of a specific set of energy frequencies that add up to an average of 50 dimensions. Unfortunately, not all of the energies of the soul are contained within the physical body. These dimensional energies are divided into two parts:
The so-called “Higher Self” and the “Physical Self”.

The physical self is the amount of soul energy contained within the physical body, comprising of approximately 12 or 13 dimensions, personified by the seven primary “Chakras”…see later. The remainder of the soul, approximately 27 or 28 dimensions, makes up the higher self. Both the higher and lower aspects of the soul have total freedom of choice in accordance with the fundamental energy structure of this Universe.

6th Sun Image Two
Photo Credit: travelyucatan.com

When we first arrived on Earth, at the time of Atlantis, we had the whole of the soul contained within the physical body. But, owing to the Earth’s particular set of energy frequencies, we decided, 7,000 years ago, to divide the soul into its higher and physical components. The reason for dividing the soul in this way was in order to explore how we could live on Earth and bring the whole of the soul back into the body…soul re-integration. This choice, to divide the soul and explore how we could re-integrate it back into the body, is known, within the Akashic, as “The Human Plan”. The full story of why we were forced to divide the soul in this way is outside of the scope of this particular essay. See the author’s previous essays and books.

The Human Plan

Essentially, The Human Plan was a plan where all of the souls that had chosen to come to Earth would, collectively, work together to discover the frequency at which both the Earth, and humans, needed to resonate in order to re-merge the whole soul back into the body and maintain that whole soul state, permanently. The Earth considers a Human Being to be a whole soul contained within a physical bodyso, for the past 7,000 years, the Earth has considered us to be sub-human. The purpose of The Human Plan was to make us a true Human Being again.

When The Human Plan was formulated, it was known that the solar system, and galaxy, work on approximately 26,000 year cycles so, the Human Plan was timed to end at the point at which one cycle completed and another begun. This beginning of this new galactic cycle, a 6th Sun, would provide us with a massive influx of new energies that would allow us to complete The Human Plan and move forwards into a new era of soul reintegration, a new era of being Human Beings once again. This is the significance of the Mayan Calendar and what the 6th Sun is all about…new energies leading to a new state of being.

According to the Akashic, the 7,000 years of The Human Plan actually ran out at the end of 2011 and this coincided with the ending of the last “epoch” of the Mayan Calendar on the 28th of October. The ending of the last epoch and The Human Plan also coincided with the ending of a huge build up of energies that brought humanity, and the Earth, into frequency parity where the process of soul re-integration could begin. The additional year between the end of 2011 and the 21st of December 2012 was given to us to allow us to clear out any final emotional problems that we had not been able to clear before then.

However, humans being humans, we didn’t finalise our part of the bargain with the Earth and a huge number of people who had stated that they were ready to undergo soul reintegration, were not. But, the Earth being the mother-figure that She has always been, took pity on human failings and, instead of insisting that those who were not in a position to undergo soul re-integration left [sic] the planet, She modulated the huge new energies of the 6th Sun to give those who lagged behind a little more time. The Earth did not need to do this as almost 3 million people, world-wide, have already undergone full soul re-integration.

No matter what reasons people come up with to excuse their lack of completion, these 3 million had overcome all of their difficulties and completed their soul re-integration. Given this level of completions, the Earth could have called a halt to our sub-human presence on Earth and, insisted that we leave and return to our places of soul origin. But, the Earth is a caring mother and She has allowed Her children a little more time to achieve their chosen aims.

To continue reading (this is a 32-page mini-book), download the PDF version HERE.

[Note: This PDF was originally posted on the The Spirit Guides UK Website (Post Removed), on the Unicus Magazine Library (Page 4) and on the One Vibration Forum Blog on January 16, 2013.]

19 thoughts on “The 6th Sun: A Survival Guide

floatinggold said:
    April 23, 2019 at 11:13 AM

I really liked this line: “We are not a body that has a soul but, a soul that has built for itself a body.”

April 26, 2019 at 10:11 PM

I’m trying to take this in. Now energy is something that doesn’t die…correct? If we don’t’ come here where would we go? Would we make up the rest of the universe?

April 26, 2019 at 11:45 PM

Energy isn’t destroyed. It dies change form.

There are a gazillion places we could go…back to a home planet, visit other races’ planets, investigate stars, suns… Honestly, we’ve been here for so long at so low a frequency that we’ve forgotten what we are & where we are from.

WE wouldn’t make up the Universe. We are too small. There are 13 beings that actually form the Universal envelope. They are individual, enormous souls but, work as one.

The Earth is unlike ANY other planet in the entire Universe. It didn’t start out that way. Our solar system used to have 13 planets with life that suited each planet’s desire. That was back when Earth was experimenting with dinosaurs & a very early proto human. Mars was ahead of her with Cro-Magnon. Then, two explosions happened. Earth used to be #4 from the sun, not #3. A planet between Earth & Venus decided that it didn’t want to be a planet, anymore, as did a planet between Mars & Jupiter. They left by exploding their shells & created a solar system wide disaster. All life on all the planets was wiped out except some of the proto humans on Earth & some life on Jupiter’s moon Ganymede. That’s what killed the dinosaurs…wiped out Mars’ life forms…ripped off Earth’s atmosphere, Mars atmosphere, poisoned Venus’ atmosphere, screwed up Jupiter’s atmosphere… This is also when Earth gained her Moon and, when the Kuiper & Asteroid belts were created.

Earth wound up borrowing Mars’ Cro-Magnon template because it was better than Neanderthal and we are products of a refined Cro-Magnon.

The story is far more intricate but, that is a brief overview.

April 26, 2019 at 11:57 PM

Forgive me for the questions…I’m trying to absorb the info. Ok I didn’t know if we combined… so the freedom of choice. From what I can gather. We have a choice when we die of where we want to go? Will it become clear where we want to go? Or am I way off here.

April 27, 2019 at 12:32 AM

No apologies for questions. I welcome them all.

Free moving souls don’t combine. We are all individual, whether non-physical (99% of what is here) or semi-physical (1% of what is here).

Freedom of Choice is the frequency that this Universe is built from.

When we pass out of our body templates, we return to our soul origin…either one of the six non-physical races or one of the seven semi-physical races (which, as a side note, one semi-physical race cannot leave their planet(s) because they are sentient crystals & one race…well, there are only 12 or 13 of them in human form due to requesting asylum, here…and you definitely would not want to be one of them…and odds are, you aren’t…LONG STORY). Odds are, you are of non-physical origin & when you vacate your body template, you return to your original form. The ‘bright light tunnel’ that near death experiencers talk about is the re-joining of higher & lower soul energies.

Where do you go after you re-join the rest of your soul? Anywhere you want in the Universe. There is no heaven. There is no hell. That is religious doctrine meant to control.

We’ve been at this loss if memories for 7,000 years. Since The Human Plan ended in October 2011, where souls are going after death is anyone’s guess. Before, we kept recycling (reincarnating) and gathering information (karma). Now…without a powerful psychic to determine what’s going on, hard to tell. I suspect many, many souls went back to their home planets to take a breather. We have been thru HELL and, here on Earth, it hasn’t ended. Some are returning to physical life even tho they aren’t bound to The Human Plan, anymore.

April 27, 2019 at 12:46 AM

You make me feel dumb…you know that lol…just kidding. This is some deep stuff though.

So what about people who say they remember certain things from 1922 from another life…. or whatever…sometimes it is very accurate. Is that the reincarnation you are talking about?

How about ghosts…are they real? Are they souls?

April 27, 2019 at 1:21 AM

Stop it. I’ve just been exposed to information that you haven’t. You make me feel stupid with your advanced IT knowledge…I don’t possess. It’s all a matter of exposure.

It is deep. And, life altering.

Yep. My last life was a young man in WWI. I didn’t die in battle, tho I was wounded. Died of disease. I was about 19, 20. I got this from a past life deep guided meditation. It also explains a strange tumor I developed in my middle teens, just below my left collar bone. I had it removed when I was 21. The doc did a local on me & cut it out. It was very deep & I wouldn’t stop bleeding. He made notes that I finally got to read three years later. He stated that I bled like an aspirin patient, tho I wasn’t & aspirin patients are normally much older heart patients. Also, when it was cut open & tested, it was nothing but skin…fed by blood vessels. Years later, my ex-Marine remarked that my scar looked just like a gunshot wound. Right now, I have a strange object that floats around my shoulder blade on the other side. During my meditation, I knew I was wounded but, could not see any wounds looking down. If I took a round in the left shoulder & died from the infection? Things like that are strong enough to be carried forward into the next life.

Ghosts are unincarnated souls, just like in Ghost Whisperer. Some don’t know or don’t believe they are dead. They haven’t reemerged with their higher selves most likely. It’s been a while since I have read his books. Some are souls that stick around to comfort others or to become guides for others. My deceased paternal GM has hung around for my 1st cousin’s little girl. His younger brother has been talking to our GM’s deceased dad & brother since he was little. He was born in 1983. They both passed in 1981.

There is no such thing as demons, either. That is a religious creation. There ARE some souls that can be nasty because they are lost.

April 27, 2019 at 1:32 AM

Ok… explain this “past life deep guided meditation”… I get lost when you throw out some things like frequency and this past phrase.

Do you remember anything from your other life? Do you have visions of what or where you were at?

The tumor…that is interesting.

I’ve read about kids talking to someone older and later they will point them out in an old picture that they never saw before. That doesn’t creep me out at all…I find it intriguing.

The Ghosts believe it or not…that was my guess…close to what you said. I’m on the right track anyway.

April 27, 2019 at 4:16 PM

At one time, I was seeing an holistic doc. For a while, she held guided meditation classes for $10 a person. They were small groups & she had been trained by a shaman to walk people thru guided imagery. A tone of voice…words spoken…breath work by the listener…very powerful tools if you are ready for them. It’s a form of hypnosis.

She walked us thru garden gates, sometimes. Once, she lead us into a prison. We would talk about what we had seen, what we had heard, felt, learned… One meeting, she lead us thru a past life regression. We weren’t going after a particular life. She left that up to us. It started with a gazing pool, like staring at your own reflection at the edge of a water source. She didn’t tell us what to see.

I saw MANY faces in my pool…males, females, young, old…too many to count. One face was the strongest…a dark-haired young man in a WWI uniform, with the distinctive helmet. I knew I died young. I looked down & I was in the uniform. I looked for wounds but, didn’t see any. I knew I had been wounded & knew that I didn’t die in battle. I was given the name William Mattison.

It was quite the experience. It took me a while to digest. I still didn’t trust myself but, got confirmation from two different psychics…one of which was pretty funny. “I think I was in WWI.” “Yeah…but, not for long.” 😄

Others may be really good at meditation on their own & can do stuff like this without assistance. Not me. I have to be guided by someone else.

What confuses you about frequency?

I’ve never had a flash about my last previous life. Not a clue until the session. I saw other lives that were less powerful…a little boy, a young girl (I got Claire from her) but, no timeframes. One face I remember was an Egyptian female. She wasn’t royalty but, she wasn’t lower class either.

The only feeling I got from William was that it was overseas…nothing more specific than that. I’ve looked up the name in some online records. I can’t even determine if I was American or Brit. Records are very sketchy but, there are several William Mattisons.

Most of the kids coming in after 2011 are going to have abilities, my cousin’s daughter being one. Her little brother will probably be the same. It’s a good thing that, that side of the family isn’t particularly religious. Heavily religious families will ignore or outright suppress the little ones trying to tell them truths they don’t want to hear.

April 27, 2019 at 4:36 PM

frequency…. well there are radio frequencies (lol I know its not that)…many different frequencies..are you talking more a vibe, energy, a sense?
                    That sounds like a cool experience. That would have been worth a repeat class. I would love to try meditaion just for peace of mind if anything.
                    I work with a lady…Nikki… the building we work…there was a guy who I knew in the 90s who had a guy with a bone disease that worked the copiers….they gave him that so he could work…anyway he died in the late 90s…people claim they see a guy in a grey hood walking about… More than one person has told me…anyway when Nikki started she knew nothing about it and told me his name…she got the name right except for one letter.
                    She says he has seen and talked to ghosts or people since she was a kid…after that I believed her.
                    I like to hear from all sides. Religion is what people use it for…some people evil, good, controlling or freeing or peace. Religion can be God, money, music, or anytihng to whomever.
                    Too many people have used it for controlling.

April 27, 2019 at 11:26 PM

Frequency is frequency. Radio waves, light waves…all is energy, a vibration. Our ears can only hear a certain range, our eyes can only see a certain range and each soul has its own unique frequency signature. Our Universe has its own unique frequency signature. I’m not referring to rate of occurrence like a statistic.

I have to practice meditation, everyday, for chakra charging. That is the only way to battle to stay healthy in this environment. And, speaking of, chakras are frequencies…energy vortices. We have 13, total…seven connected to the body and six above. They look like (and, no, I can’t see them but, CT could) small, heat shimmer tornadoes. Ever seen the heat shimmer coming up from a hot road? I have an image posted here:

My cousin isn’t that powerful. He can’t see the relatives and he has to be in a theta wave state to talk to them (about two years ago, he told me that he was having solar system discussions with *entities*; I told him to be careful).

Religion described as a belief system would apply to those that worship money & power. I guess since I don’t ‘worship’ anything, religion is irrelevant to me. I have seen parts of my maternal side use organized religion as a weapon to punish. I had an older 1st cousin run away from home at 16 because of it.

April 26, 2019 at 11:45 PM

DOES change form! *facepalm*

April 26, 2019 at 11:59 PM

Ok…whew that makes sense…you had me lost…hell im lost without help

April 27, 2019 at 12:37 AM

Sorry! STUPIDPHONE. STUPID THUMBS.

April 27, 2019 at 12:47 AM

Phones are hard at times to comment on. Today I was in the grocery store commenting to you and Hans…had to go back and then I used voice to text.

April 27, 2019 at 1:26 AM

My best is typing on the keyboard on my PC…and, even then, I can f*** it up. 🙄

April 27, 2019 at 1:33 AM

lol we all can! Yea I’m more of a laptop guy more than tablet or phone…I like a physical keyboard…I miss the click click click of the old 90s keyboards.