Shutterbug Saturday: Rogue Artistes Part III

The creative elves are back at it with more graffiti. If concrete or wood is bare, they have a canvas. All photos are my personal collection. ~Vic

Part I
Part II

Anarchy Man-hole Image One
Anarchy!
Even man-hole openings need decoration.
04-15-2019
Crying Man-hole Image Two
Crying man-hole.
Maybe its the smell?
04-22-2019
Happy Man-hole Image Three
Happy man-hole.
This one must smell better.
05-07-2019
Love Animals Image Four
Love animals.
Covered walkway to Gold Park.
05-17-2019
Save Earth Image Five
Save Earth.
Go Vegan Image Six
Go vegan.

11 thoughts on “Shutterbug Saturday: Rogue Artistes Part III

David Redpath said:
    June 1, 2019 at 11:45 pm

The slow death of Anarchy
    in a carnivorous land . . .
    Make it fashionable
    for a rebel 🙈🙉🙊
    with a can of toxic spray
    in his idle hand ✋
    to be totally Vegan 😎

June 2, 2019 at 1:51 am

Tis’ true, my fine friend…

hawkfeatherstories said:
    June 2, 2019 at 1:59 pm

Cool!

June 4, 2019 at 12:04 am

I’ve never seen man hole covers like that before.
    I love that wooden bridge or whatever it is.

June 4, 2019 at 1:50 am

I *think* that is what they look like when they are crafted. You never see their natural form because they are normally underneath roads. I think these things were built in anticipation of the terrain being built up and roads laid, running along the Eno. For whatever reason, that never happened. Or…the roads used to be there and the terrain has changed due to flooding. Honestly, I’m not sure.

The wooden walkway is very pretty. It was build on the edge of the Eno and underneath the railroad trestle. I assume it’s covered to prevent injury from debris above. It does get flooded. Some of it is composite material instead of wood.

June 4, 2019 at 9:02 am

I thought about that but couldn’t figure out why they didn’t’ use so many. May have run out of money…I’ve seen places where I live half configured and then frozen in time.

June 4, 2019 at 4:38 pm

That is a distinct possibility, too. Town planners rarely plan based upon what is best for everyone. There’s always some kind of ridiculous agenda at work.

June 4, 2019 at 5:24 pm

If someone else gets elected then it’s out the door and everything freezes.