FOTD: Lots of Daisies

I had intended to do a Shutterbug Saturday post but, I’ve spent the entire day battling my laptop. I curse Microsoft.

Instead, here are some late season, happy daisies. ~Vic

Cee’s Flower of the Day Challenge.

Daisies Image
10-28-2018

19 thoughts on “FOTD: Lots of Daisies

cindy knoke said:
    November 10, 2019 at 1:44 AM

Those are beauteous!

November 10, 2019 at 1:53 AM

They are! Nature just calls out to be captured in pictures.

November 10, 2019 at 3:56 AM

Just so beautiful and about the only thing I can successfully grow in my garden.

November 10, 2019 at 5:23 PM

Daisies are hardy babies. So are Coleus.

November 10, 2019 at 11:02 AM

Oh a clear but cold winter day seeing those lushes flowers is just PERFECT!

November 11, 2019 at 12:47 AM

I’m glad you enjoyed. This area can keep some flowers well into November. We had a hard freeze a couple of nights, ago but, there are still a few flowers around town.

JT Twissel said:
    November 10, 2019 at 1:33 PM

Love daisies!

November 10, 2019 at 11:56 PM

Just beautiful…love daisies.

November 11, 2019 at 12:48 AM

Daisies remind me of my maternal GM. She would say “Daisies never tell” then smile.

November 11, 2019 at 12:49 AM

It should have been the official flower of the seventies…well it probably was. It reminds me of being a little kid

November 11, 2019 at 12:52 AM

That and clover… Did you ever get into a patch of clover and make clover necklaces or halos?

November 11, 2019 at 12:54 AM

Yes we did…and looking for the elusive 4 leaf variety… found a few.

November 11, 2019 at 12:59 AM

Yeah… Clover patches is also where I got most of my bee stings. Next door neighbor raised honeybees.

November 11, 2019 at 1:01 AM

That sucks…the honey would be cool but those damn bees… The corner of our house…every F***ing year red wasps would make a nest… They would swoop down and get me in the ear every time…every year…my ear.
                I would dash to the door

November 11, 2019 at 1:28 AM

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a red wasp. And, I’ve never been stung on my ear. Wow. Always my feet with the honeybees. My GM would tell me “that bee went off and died after it stung you.”

I do remember my GF pouring gasoline on the yellow jacket nests and burning them. I can’t stand those things.

The bumblebees and the June bugs…the bumbles would bounce off my forehead and the June bugs would get tangled in my hair. Bumbles love Rose of Sharon bushes.

November 11, 2019 at 1:32 AM

I always liked Bumble Bees…never got stung by one…that is the reason I like them…plus they are cool.
                    Consider yourself lucky to never have seen a red wasp. They are the most aggresive bees or whatever they are.

I don’t like yellowjackets…you remember Sweat Bees? You fold your arm and the things sting the hell out of you.

I watched “Spare Parts” tonight…I’ve seen it…it is good. She reminds me of Kirstie Alley…I don’t like Alley though.