Shutterbug Saturday: Local Rogue Artistes

Sharing some graffiti artwork from our Riverwalk. All photos are from my personal collection. ~Vic

Graffiti Image One
Decorating an abandoned house.
Love is all…y’all.
09-23-2018
Graffiti Image Two
That looks like a wooden prison door.
I have no idea what WAE stands for.
10-06-2018
Graffiti Image Three
Door to the underworld?
10-06-2018
Graffiti Image Four
Think and, live life to the fullest.
10-06-2018
Graffiti Image Five
Smile.
Aw-some.
Brains.
10-06-2018
Graffiti Image Six
Wake up.
We seen it all.
Looks like the ‘all seeing eye’.
TK could be ‘think’, again?
01-08-2019
Graffiti Image Seven
I haven’t a clue.
01-08-2019
Graffiti Image Eight
Imagine (to the left).
Think (again).
I can’t read the rest.
03-17-2019
Graffiti Image Nine
All things are difficult before they are easy.
Well said and true.
03-17-2019

13 thoughts on “Shutterbug Saturday: Local Rogue Artistes

hawkfeatherstories said:
    March 24, 2019 at 11:10 AM

So cool!

March 24, 2019 at 2:45 PM

I thought so. I walk by them all the time and marvel at the skill.

March 24, 2019 at 11:29 PM

I like the Door to the underworld… They are talented…

March 25, 2019 at 12:54 AM

I thought that was SO cool. Someone has studied their three-point perspective. I remember that in art instruction.

As many art classes as my mother sent me to, you’d think I’d be a great artist. Nope. Latent talent (according to all of my teachers) but, I’m SO left-brained. I’ve done everything you could think of…except roll around in paint, naked. I’m just not down for that. *eyes rolling*

March 25, 2019 at 1:00 AM

I love the perspective also.
        Being left brain helps… it’s like guitar players. Some people are just born with a gift and they learn and progress more than others in music and art.

March 25, 2019 at 1:17 AM

I was better at music. I could read music and play the flute when I was in the 6th grade. My parents wouldn’t further any aspirations. I was looking at moving to drums but, was ridiculed. My family thought I should have played the piano but, I wasn’t interested in that.

I was on the Flag Team/Color Guard at both of my high schools. One of my friends/Flag Team members, from the first high school, had been quietly going to drumming lessons. When I moved back across town, our football teams played each other and I ran to the other side to see her. I was SO jealous. She had jumped from Flag Team to the Drum Line. I wanted to do that!

March 25, 2019 at 9:18 AM

That is good you learned how to read music. I have never done that. Always played by ear…of course in rock bands…that would not have flew in school.
            That sucks you never got to get drumming lessons. I now wish I would have joined something in school. The only thing I really joined was baseball that I played until I was a sophomore… by that time they sucked the fun out of it and I jumped into playing music with the guys.
            I wish I would have taken piano lessons at some point.

March 25, 2019 at 5:11 PM

I can’t read it anymore…🙄☹

March 25, 2019 at 5:44 PM

I didn’t know if you kept up with it… The only thing I can read is Tabs for guitar but I’m mostly by ear.

March 25, 2019 at 1:01 AM

I have an art friend who does it for a living… he is also a great guitar player… pisses me off lol…

March 25, 2019 at 6:20 PM

That portal door is amazing.