POTD: Corona Dragon

Dragon is properly covered. Good Dragon. Good, good Dragon. ~Vic

Covered Dragon Image
Dragon is wearing his face mask and is practicing social distancing.

22 thoughts on “POTD: Corona Dragon

Silk Cords said:
    April 29, 2020 at 11:57 PM

May 1, 2020 at 11:24 PM

Did you send something? I can’t see it on my phone, in the Reader or even on my site, directly.

April 30, 2020 at 11:14 AM

HAHAHAHAH I LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!!

May 1, 2020 at 3:07 PM

I like your buddy…and he is prepared. Yep it has to be a “he” with that sense of humor. He is prepared.

May 1, 2020 at 4:04 PM

Remember the convo we had about Ronnie…the “incident”? That was my last trip to Myrtle…that was when I found Dragon! He is a Southern, South Carolina Dragon! 😆🐲🐉

May 1, 2020 at 4:53 PM

Yes ok…well that is not a good memory but at least soemthing came from it. At first I read that as “Southern California” I was going to ask if he had a desire for sushi?

May 1, 2020 at 7:16 PM

Dragon was the good memory…the night before was over and, we stopped and shopped just before leaving town. I fell asleep in the backseat with Dragon. He roars, BTW…LOL!

May 1, 2020 at 7:21 PM

And breathes fire like his mom I bet!

May 1, 2020 at 7:31 PM

I have my moments. LOL! You and I, both, are Fire Horses… If we were both Japanese, it would work in your favor and against me.

May 1, 2020 at 8:25 PM

We have…character…thats it. I can be a total smartass but I think too much of the repercussions sometimes.

May 1, 2020 at 11:29 PM

I’m a smartass all the time but, I try to deliver in a soft way. I would never want to hurt anyone but, there are those out there that, no matter how nice you are, will always be on the defensive. I try to keep in mind that, you never know where someone is coming from or their background.

May 1, 2020 at 11:34 PM

Oh yes…some people get offended. Bruce and I just talked about that when I told him about Susan… she/he was a cross dresser…I thought someone would say something…but they didn’t…it’s in the comments of course.

May 2, 2020 at 12:17 AM

Interesting exchange. Your Dan/Susan sounds pretty funny.

Did I send you the link to the Tom Luongo post about a nation of Karens, speaking of those that actively seek being offended?

May 2, 2020 at 12:24 AM

Send it again even if you did…It sounds familiar but I’m not sure…you sent me something by him

May 2, 2020 at 12:54 AM

That is great! I know men and women Karens.

May 2, 2020 at 1:03 AM

Yeah. Me, too. We are outnumbered.