POTD: Campanula

Campanula Image
Also known as Bellflower
05-15-2019

19 thoughts on “POTD: Campanula

Charles Huss said:
    May 15, 2021 at 10:26 AM

That’s a very pretty flower. Is it in your yard?

May 15, 2021 at 12:11 PM

Honestly, I don’t remember where I took this photo. It’s two years old. I don’t have any in my yard but, they are from somewhere in town…or the county. I take so many pix. A lot of the time, I forget where I’ve been. I’m forever photographing something in someone’s yard or on walking trails.

Charles Huss said:
        May 15, 2021 at 12:45 PM

I know the feeling. I have some cool black and white pics of a church I took back in the 80s but can’t for the life of me remember where they were taken.

May 15, 2021 at 1:51 PM

Nothing jotted down on the back of the pix?

I have nowhere to make notations with a digital snapshot…unless there is room, somewhere, in the EXIF info. 🤔

Charles Huss said:
            May 15, 2021 at 2:18 PM

I change the file name. For example, 20210515_St_Augustine means I took this picture in St. Augustine on today’s date.

May 15, 2021 at 10:27 AM

LOVE IT!!! And in “our” color also. 🙂

JT Twissel said:
    May 15, 2021 at 6:42 PM

Would make a beautiful wallpaper.

badfinger20 (Max) said:
    May 19, 2021 at 9:51 PM

That is awesome…some purple prettiness…if that is a word.

Charles Huss said:
    May 20, 2021 at 8:44 AM

I just saw your latest post and noticed there is no way to comment. Is that on purpose or are you being censored?

May 20, 2021 at 2:19 PM

On purpose. I’m not going to put up with any nasty comments. Too many people these days can’t control themselves and I have extreme trouble with “the narrative” being shoved down our throats.

As far as I can tell, there is only one thing that will get you thrown off of WP…posting about $andi H00k.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: