Funny Friday: Cat Humor

Image Credit: Bored Panda
Cat Gas Mask Funny Picture Image Three
Image Credit: Funny Picture

16 thoughts on “Funny Friday: Cat Humor

Charles Huss said:
    July 23, 2021 at 6:52 AM

I love the first one because it is true. So is the second one.

July 23, 2021 at 8:01 AM

Yeah. 😆

The third one…if Ollie showed up wearing a Scott airpack and/or nuclear facemask, I’d wonder what drug I had been exposed to. 😳🤯

charliecountryboy said:
    July 23, 2021 at 9:25 AM

Brilliant, you cheered me up on a grey afternoon 😂😂

July 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM

Happy to cheer you. I’ll send some of our 90°sticky sunshine your way.

How are you holding up with all the lockdown madness and food shortages I keep reading about?

July 23, 2021 at 10:47 AM

You made my day ever so much brighter! Love the jokes!

msjadeli said:
    July 23, 2021 at 10:10 PM

That first one really resonates around here. I noticed that the brand of cat food now has a stamp that says “hairball formula” on it. I’m convinced that whatever they are putting in that formula makes them cough up hairballs way more than they ever did before.

July 23, 2021 at 11:28 PM

Yikes! 😆

I have my Ollie on herbal treats for hairballs and for urinary tract. He doesn’t barf much…thank goodness.

msjadeli said:
        July 24, 2021 at 11:08 AM

More info on the herbal treats please! I’ve noticed when I give them catnip they don’t get as many, but I’m not consistent with giving them the catnip.

bayphotosbydonna said:
    July 25, 2021 at 12:45 AM

I am not so much a cat lover as I am a dog lover but I get these! 🤣

July 25, 2021 at 12:53 AM

I’ve lived with both and I even had a pet white rat at one time.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: