Funny Friday: Jurassic Fart

This thing is dated 2004. I don’t even remember where I got this. It predates YouTube. Turn up the sound or use headphones and/or ear buds. ~Vic

17 thoughts on “Funny Friday: Jurassic Fart

charliecountryboy said:
    August 20, 2021 at 7:50 AM

Hilarious, the good old fart joke never fails 😂😂

August 20, 2021 at 3:31 PM

I nearly forgot I had this. I still laugh at it.

charliecountryboy said:
        August 20, 2021 at 4:10 PM

Yup was very funny. How’s the knees these days? By the way 😉

August 20, 2021 at 4:48 PM

Still attached. I support them with braces when I go out and walk. One is a regular stretchy athletic brace and the other one is the “copper fiber” type. As long as I can still climb stairs, I’m good.

How is that heel? You haven’t written about any issues lately…which is good.

charliecountryboy said:
            August 20, 2021 at 5:09 PM

It’s good you’re still getting around on them 😉 Heel is the same, 18months now. Run, physio, repair, repeat lol. I have an appointment in 4 weeks to see if they can saw the bone off.

charliecountryboy said:
            August 20, 2021 at 5:16 PM

5966… It’s WordPress being an idiot. For some reason on my phone I can’t load photos into media, It says ‘Publish’ generally 99/100 it just puts them into Media, tonight it decided to ‘Publish’ ??? I’ve deleted it, those photos are for tomorrows post. Thanks for pointing it out 😉

David Redpath said:
    August 20, 2021 at 8:26 AM

“That explains a lot.”
    ~ A Paleontologist

Kenneth T. said:
    August 20, 2021 at 3:26 PM

I remember seeing that before! It’s hilarious. Maybe it was a pixar parady or something?

It’s the true demise of the dinosaur.

August 20, 2021 at 4:43 PM

Possible… Lucasfilm/Pixar is old enough.

badfinger20 (Max) said:
    August 24, 2021 at 9:33 AM

I remember seeing this way way back…I dont’ know where…maybe as a forward.

August 24, 2021 at 1:26 PM

Remember the old days when you could email little executable files as attachments?

badfinger20 (Max) said:
        August 24, 2021 at 1:58 PM

Yes…and then some hackers ruined it

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: