POTD: Gaillardia

Arizona Sun Image
09-14-2019

12 thoughts on “POTD: Gaillardia

September 4, 2021 at 2:17 PM

Happy! Happy! Happy! 🙂

September 6, 2021 at 12:23 AM

They are bright, happy flowers. I had them in my yard in Texas.

badfinger20 (Max) said:
    October 3, 2021 at 10:53 PM

It looks so good that it looks fake lol…I love those colors

October 4, 2021 at 12:21 AM

A testament to my stupidphone, perhaps. LOL!

badfinger20 (Max) said:
        October 4, 2021 at 12:25 AM

It was a great pic I have to say…
        I had the strangest damn dream last night…you were in it….well your voice was in it. Get this…I was running around in shorts and I needed long pants…why I don’t know. I was suddenly at your house…you were on the phone talking to me…you said there were some pants in your room you had extra I could wear…I put them on and thanked you lol. Where the hell did THAT come from? It then was over.

October 4, 2021 at 12:33 AM

I’m looking after you, even in the “netherworlds.” LOL!

I’m convinced we were siblings in another life. I might could get David to look at our chart, again, now that he got rid of a woman that was a leech (energy vampire).

badfinger20 (Max) said:
            October 4, 2021 at 12:35 AM

I’ve known them before!
            I guess you are looking out for me…it was out of the blue…funny thing is I was just talking to you on your phone…where the hell were you at?

October 4, 2021 at 12:43 AM

In the dream…or where I have been, lately?

badfinger20 (Max) said:
                October 4, 2021 at 12:44 AM

In the dream lol…

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: