POTD: Lost Nike

People in this town are forever losing things here, here and here. ~Vic

Lost Nike Shoe
This was sitting on the back
stairs of a mill building.
09-19-2020

11 thoughts on “POTD: Lost Nike

bayphotosbydonna said:
    October 25, 2021 at 8:25 AM

Being a Nike, that’s kind of an expensive loss!

Hey, I heard about the mall shooting in Durham, now saying it was a false alarm, but these crazy things are becoming the norm. Hope you weren’t there or nearby! Geez, I can only imagine thinking it’s real at the time, running for my life. What has this country become…..

October 25, 2021 at 7:11 PM

Eek. I had to look that up. 😆

Southpoint…Fayetteville Rd. & I-40…more of a small city but, it does have a mall amid all the other gi-hugic stores. 😄 I’m reading WRAL right now. A fight broke out in the mall’s food court. Witnesses claim a gun was visible but, the “shot” sound was, supposedly, a broom hitting a table during the fight.

Southpoint is nearly a half hour away, SSE.

October 25, 2021 at 11:42 AM

I’m Sorry I had to laugh out loud…although, You do have a great eye for finding stuff

October 25, 2021 at 7:14 PM

I laugh at this stuff, too. I’m not sure I have an eye for things. I just stumble across ridiculous items. Boggles a thinking mind…

badfinger20 (Max) said:
    November 17, 2021 at 11:32 PM

Brings up bad memories. Bailey and I were fishing when he was younger. Jen had just got him these expensive Nike sandals kinda like these but enclosed….he stepped into deep mud and…damn if he didn’t lose both of them…we dug in the mud forever…no sandals. They are still there somewhere encased in 2 foot of mud.

November 17, 2021 at 11:37 PM

Goodness! That is some mud! Sucked away… Ever been back there to see if they surfaced?

badfinger20 (Max) said:
        November 17, 2021 at 11:38 PM

No…it wasn’t worth it to me. It made that sucking sound and they were gone.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: