POTD: Hillsborough Pig

Companion shot to this pig. ~Vic

Hillsborough Pig Image
09-24-2020
Click for a larger view.

14 thoughts on “POTD: Hillsborough Pig

badfinger20 (Max) said:
    March 3, 2022 at 8:28 AM

Same artist I reckon…that is a cool pig…Charlotte would be proud.

March 3, 2022 at 1:25 PM

Different artist. It was Hog Day 2017 and it was a competition. These pigs are all over town in different locations, some of which I have no access to. Or, was it 2016…🤔

badfinger20 (Max) said:
        March 3, 2022 at 6:35 PM

That was really color no matter the reason or time…it looked like the same base is the reason I asked

March 3, 2022 at 2:00 PM

I think all the pig castings came from the same place.

There is always some kind of artistic competition going on here…well…prior to convid. Remember the gingerbread homes, Christmas 2020? They did similar gingerbread, again, last December (race-based stuff this year…because we just must point out skin color). Easy stuff to do away from other people… I guess with the bleating sheeple, here, they couldn’t bear the thought of Christmas gatherings of people. And, even tho Pooper Scooper Cooper had a press conference and said mask mandates should be dropped, these freaks cling to their facial security blankets. Restaurants STILL want to gag you from the doors to the table…because convid is so deadly in between but, useless at the table. 😷🧐😳🙄

Has your governor called for pulling all the Russian Vodka? P S Cooper did. I went to the liquor store last night and…sure enough, Russian Vodka was pulled from the shelves and can’t be sold. These people are insane. IT’S ALREADY PAID FOR! They think they will hurt Russia???

I am struck dumb, with my mouth hanging open, on a daily basis at the utter stupidity I witness.

badfinger20 (Max) said:
            March 3, 2022 at 3:38 PM

Yea I could understand not ordering any more…but not selling what you have? Now the price of it on the black market will triple lol. No I haven’t heard anything…but you know me Vic…unless I’m told…I don’t know

March 3, 2022 at 4:20 PM

Max isn’t here. He is in the 70s. Fuck that future shit…🤣🤣🤣

badfinger20 (Max) said:
                March 3, 2022 at 6:01 PM

You understand ME! Don’t need that future shit nor do I want it.

March 3, 2022 at 10:21 AM

Love it! You have such a fun eye for fun things

March 3, 2022 at 1:30 PM

It’s hard to miss the weird of this town.

March 3, 2022 at 5:31 PM

I think it’s a cool town. 🙂

March 3, 2022 at 6:43 PM

Except for the mask zombies…🙄😷

March 4, 2022 at 11:24 AM