VOTD: Siblings

It’s always the younger, smaller sibling that takes the junk from the others. ~Vic

Video of the Day

13 thoughts on “VOTD: Siblings

December 27, 2022 at 5:18 PM

That is so cute. They all love the cat and the cat loves them

December 27, 2022 at 10:05 PM

They are adorable.

Bay Photos By Donna said:
    December 27, 2022 at 8:46 PM

How cute!!

December 27, 2022 at 10:06 PM

I know. I giggled watching this.

Badfinger (Max) said:
    December 27, 2022 at 10:49 PM

I love the way they are messing with that cat.

December 28, 2022 at 10:43 AM

And, it protested, too. I can just hear “Would you STOP IT!”

Can you imagine being picked up and carried by your head?

I listed this as siblings but, it occurred to me that the three dogs think the cat is THEIR pet. šŸ˜†

Badfinger (Max) said:
        December 28, 2022 at 4:01 PM

Usually itā€™s the cat picking on the dogsā€¦so this was nice to see lolā€¦but they didntā€™ mean any harmā€¦.but yea the head thing got me.

December 28, 2022 at 11:24 AM

Oh, no. Most cats & dogs have a memory of being carried by their mother. I’d be willing to bet that the Goldie is a female, that picked up kitty. They are a cute bunch.

Badfinger (Max) said:
            December 28, 2022 at 4:01 PM

Yea by the back of the neckā€¦.I couldnā€™t see how far the dog went to get it.

December 28, 2022 at 4:53 PM

Yeah, the video doesn’t show that part. It also had a piece of music, too, that I had to have removed or some people outside the US wouldn’t be able to see the video. Copyrighted music that YT stripped for me. That is why it is silent and why the last frame is weird.

Badfinger (Max) said:
                December 28, 2022 at 10:04 PM

they are crazy on the copyright stuff….

doerfpub said:
    February 1, 2023 at 5:18 PM

As the third of three sons (and Linda the youngest sister of two older brothers) we can definitely relate. I am 10 years from my next brother who is 1 year from the oldest and Linda is 19 years from her next brother who is 3 years younger than the oldest. Adorable video.

February 1, 2023 at 10:32 PM

Sounds much like my mother’s family. She has four brothers and she is #2. The oldest (now deceased) was 12 years older than she was and 20 years older than the youngest one.