Shutterbug Saturday: Kitties

We have several neighborhood cats. Some are really, really nice and just want to be petted. Others…well, let’s just say I have a healthy respect for them.

Not a care in the world, this one. Local sweet Persian mix.

Cat Image One
Personal Collection

“I’m watching you…” Unknown Calico.

Cat Image Two
Personal Collection

Sweet, sweet baby, missing a foot. Sweet Tuxedo ‘Gemini’.

Cat Image Three
Personal Collection

“How dare you pet that other kitty!” A very unhappy Maine Coon mix…’Yow Ming’.

Cat Image Four
Personal Collection

And, my Oliver…The Hemingway. He watches the world happen through the windows.

Cat Image Five
Personal Collection

~Victoria ❤

14 thoughts on “Shutterbug Saturday: Kitties

bottomlesscoffee007 said:
    August 25, 2018 at 8:08 pm

Cats are awesome and very territorial. If you take care of them, they will take care of you as well.

August 25, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Yeah. Love them. Had cats since I was a child. Dogs, too. A pet white lab rat in middle school…

bottomlesscoffee007 said:
        August 25, 2018 at 11:29 pm

I would like a few cats, for outside and one or two inside. We have a dog, good dog. But like men and women, dogs and cats actually compliment each other. Dogs are powerful and intimidating whereas cats are cunning and true killers.

August 26, 2018 at 12:50 am

I’ve seen some dogs that are killers. I have a friend with a Husky-mix…likes to kill cats & chickens. And, I’m not entirely sure my rescue Hemingway knows how to hunt. Total indoor baby. Hmmm…

Andrea said:
    August 26, 2018 at 3:03 am

All so cute! 🙀
    Oliver is the perfect name for this perfect cat! 🙂

August 26, 2018 at 1:02 pm

He is a hot mess…all 20lbs of him.

They are all adorable, even the ones that I won’t approach. Love the babies…

rivergirl1211 said:
    August 26, 2018 at 2:06 pm

Beautiful fur babies all….
    We just lost our last one this year. 25 years old and I miss him terribly. The husband is going to retire next year and says no more pets, he wants to travel. I understand, but the empty house is killing me.
    😰

August 26, 2018 at 2:39 pm

Oh, I completely understand. They are hard to let go of. They imprint furry feet on your heart, permanently. I still miss my first one. She was hit by a car 30 years ago. She was a trip. Big girl…long, not heavy. She liked to hunt squirrels. I found a stack of tails behind a trashcan. Trophies, I guess.

Perhaps your husband may change his mind…💕🐱

rivergirl1211 said:
        August 26, 2018 at 3:32 pm

He told me after he was gone, I could fill the house with them. I’m not sure I can wait that long!

the britchy one said:
    August 27, 2018 at 1:04 pm

I’m a cat lady – I would trade my hubby for cats in a heartbeat except for the fact he’s good at fixing stuff lol

August 27, 2018 at 3:58 pm

LOL! Poor hubby. One un-repaired item away from irrelevancy. Heh.