Shutterbug Saturday: Snow Pix

We’ve had cold temps here and plenty of rain but, the two haven’t combined to give us any frozen precipitation. Don’t me wrong. I’m not complaining. I like a good snow storm, here and there but, I don’t like the mess. That being said, since we haven’t had any of the white stuff, I submit…for your approval…some pix I harvested from a FakeBook group back in 2018, when we had two snow bombs. I posted my own photos on December 9, 2018 and added some of my stuff to the same group. These are really good and photographer credit is listed. I will post the rest, tomorrow. ~Vic

Snowman Pooping Image One
Photo Credit: Mike Oechsle
Snow Tree Image Two
Photo Credit: Alex Webb
What Is This Image Three
Photo Credit: Laura Smith
Icicles Image Four
Photo Credit: Becky Johnson
Cold Cardinal Image Five
Photo Credit: Dora Hammond

11 thoughts on “Shutterbug Saturday: Snow Pix

February 16, 2020 at 2:37 AM

I like the Alex Webb and Becky Johnson pictures…really breath taking.

February 16, 2020 at 2:13 PM

I will post five more, today.

Have YOU gotten any snow?

February 16, 2020 at 9:05 PM

Nope not any. It was what we call…spitting snow Friday. I wish it would snow a foot! I wanna work from home.

February 16, 2020 at 4:10 PM

Speaking of, did you take the new one?

February 16, 2020 at 4:24 PM

No I didn’t. I also learned more things…When I was on call…I would not be allowed to connect to work and fix the problem…oh no…if it was 3am I would have to go to where ever and do it there. That is insane. I talked to more peers and they agreed…that is insane and not to accept just on that point alone.
            Soooo back to the nut hatch but at least it’s my nut hatch. I’ll start looking again.

February 16, 2020 at 11:36 AM

Those spots of color are perfect and that all white frozen seen wonderful. There on the computer….not here. Not for another year…I’m ready for spring work. Not snow.

February 16, 2020 at 3:24 PM

I’m surprised that we haven’t gotten any frozen…something. December is always iffy but, the first of the new year?

My maternal grandmother told me about the year she was pregnant with my mom’s oldest brother. In May of 1935, it snowed here.

I loved snow as a child. Had fun driving in it as a young adult. Now? It’s pretty to look at & I will photograph it. But, I don’t play in it & I don’t like driving in it. Too many bad drivers these days and vehicles are nowhere near as heavy as the metal monsters of the 70s. I just don’t recall massive accidents in the 70s…or 80s, for that matter.

February 16, 2020 at 7:09 PM

And it seems like there are more and more people everywhere anymore.

JT Twissel said: