Christmas Countdown 13.0

I did a write-up on the Colonial Inn back in May. This historic building has come a long way. It is, now, finally open for business after being vacant and crumbling for nearly 20 years. I wish them luck. ~Vic

If you’d like to vote:
Homes for the Holidays 2020

Colonial Inn Gingerbread House Image One
Adult Category
12-09-2020
Click for a larger view.
Colonial Inn Opened Image Two
Open for business.
12-05-2020
Click for a larger view.

Christmas Countdown 12.0

11 thoughts on “Christmas Countdown 13.0

December 22, 2020 at 8:33 PM

What a wonderful building. So much character

badfinger20 (Max) said:
    December 22, 2020 at 11:49 PM

Love the doors and the candy canes lining the building. What will they do with the models after Christmas I wonder?

December 23, 2020 at 1:01 AM

That is a good question. Considering this is a competition that runs until Dec. 30, those gingerbread creations would be stale as hell so…trash? The candy canes might still be good. Hard candy keeps pretty well.

badfinger20 (Max) said:
        December 23, 2020 at 9:12 AM

It was a great idea all the same. It teaches about the community and everyone will remember what each building looks like

December 23, 2020 at 11:27 PM

I thought it was a neat idea and I’m surprised they hadn’t come up with it earlier.

badfinger20 (Max) said:
            December 23, 2020 at 11:30 PM

I didn’t think about it until I wrote the comment…but it will help people identify with the buildings and the town.

December 23, 2020 at 5:02 PM

That is a nice one! I would not have tried any of these, so kudos to those who did!

December 23, 2020 at 11:30 PM

Yeah. Me, neither. It would either look like a house that a tornado struck or I’d eat it before completion.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: