VOTD: Storm Cloud

Companion video to this post and this post. ~Vic

Video of the Day

14 thoughts on “VOTD: Storm Cloud

cindy knoke said:
    January 16, 2022 at 1:03 AM

WOW!! It has a funnel in the middle!

January 16, 2022 at 5:14 PM

Yeah. It was really scary. I was wondering, as I was filming, if I was going to have to run back into the Food Lion.

KenshoHomestead said:
    January 16, 2022 at 9:00 AM

Manufactured chemical clouds. You ever follow Carol at NeverLoseTruth? She’s got a great playlist on weather modification/geoengineering where she points out the ‘nanobot’ explosion that causes these ‘storm clouds’ that bring no storm. With the electromagnetic cloud seeding from what I understand some of these air masses are meant to direct the precipitation elsewhere and some of it is for chemical ice nucleation to manufacture winter weather. You probably already listen to Dane at GeoengineeringWatch.org right? He talks a lot about this too.

January 16, 2022 at 5:20 PM

Yeah. Weather manipulation isn’t discussed by the MSM but, it’s a real thing. My group knows about it.

Is Never Lose Truth a blog? I am unfamiliar with Carol. Got a link?

I am familiar with Geoengineering Watch and go there, occasionally. Does Dane own the website?

January 16, 2022 at 11:38 AM

Nicely done!

January 16, 2022 at 5:21 PM

Thanks, Momma. I had my trusty Samsung S5 back then. I walked out of the store and was shocked. I got a lot of pictures, too.

bayphotosbydonna said:
    January 16, 2022 at 12:18 PM

Oh my, scary! But also mesmerizing at the same time! Hope it passed with not too much of a storm or wind.

January 16, 2022 at 5:23 PM

Not a thing happened. It swirled and hovered but, it made no sound. There was very little wind and there was no rain. It faded out into a gorgeous, golden sunset.

Rusty Armor said:
    January 16, 2022 at 1:15 PM

Wow! Your typical roll cloud … lucky no tornados broke loose …

badfinger20 (Max) said:
    January 17, 2022 at 12:00 AM

wow…looks ike the end of the world

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: