Chris Thomas: Earth’s Chronological Chart

A Forum Blog Post From: The Chris Thomas Files

Gulf of Mexico Unsplash Nasa Image One
Gulf of Mexico
Photo Credit: NASA on Unsplash

[Preface from a client of Chris Thomas: My friend Chris Thomas, who is “hard-wired” to the Akashic, has produced a list of events in Earth’s history that I would like to share with you. Chris Thomas’ books go into much greater detail about the [below] but, this is quite a nice summary.]

14,376.279.386 years ago…..Creation of our Universal envelope.
100 million yrs ago…..Creation of the six non-physical races.
40 million yrs ago…..Completion of our solar system with early life forms on the outer planets.
30 million yrs ago…..Creation of the seven semi-physical races.
25 million yrs ago…..Beginnings of life on Earth (Earth’s choice).
20 million yrs ago…..Creation by earth of the Sidhe’ and the Faerie.
4.5 million yrs ago…..Neanderthal Man developed by Earth from early primate models.
4 million yrs ago…..The arrival of The Merlin on Earth.
3.9 million yrs ago…..Removal of 4 planets from our solar system.
3.8 million yrs ago…..Arrival of Cro-Magnon man’s template from Mars.
3.6 million yrs ago…..Disruptive alien race called the 14th faction burst into our Universe.
94-98,000 yrs ago…..Lemuria established.
85,000 yrs ago…..Atlantis established.
65,000 yrs ago…..Atlantis destroyed and the Sphinx constructed in Egypt.
28,000 yrs ago…..New energy matrix to support human life post Atlantis.
20,000 yrs ago…..Human resettlement of the planet begun.
12,000 yrs ago…..First use of language in the form of Hewbrewa.
10,000 yrs ago…..Construction of energy sites at Silbury Hill, Avebury and Stonehenge.
Aug 14th 1996…..New Earth energy grid activated for whole planet.
Aug 16th 1996…..A bridge between Avalon and Glastonbury Tor is made so that the Sidhe’ could counteract the threat of genetically modified organisms.
Dec 31st 1999…..Earth energies boosted to speed up human evolution.
May 30th 2000…..Earth alters her base frequency from 7.56Hz to 3,500Hz.
Jan 19th 2004…..Energies changed chakra speeds and all colour was lost from the chakras.
Aug 2nd 2004…..Earth charged up all its crystal deposits.
Feb 2005…..Another energy boost and this time, the energy level is maintained. Also, a higher-self census was taken to see who was to remain on the planet.

© Chris Thomas 2008

The Forum (One Vibration Forum/Blog August 6, 2008)
Download The PDF & Share

12 thoughts on “Chris Thomas: Earth’s Chronological Chart

Linda Brown said:
    April 10, 2020 at 10:27 AM

I wonder what he would say about 2020? A cleansing time?
    Stay Safe and well, my friend!

April 10, 2020 at 3:02 PM

When he was attacked in late 2013, he lost a lot of his memory and the ability to read the Akashic. He has suffered greatly for what he was trying get out to the masses. He is still in contact with my group and he won’t comment on current events anymore. He wants us to figure things out for ourselves instead of us coming to him for advice. He was trying to inform and remind everyone of our abilities and true nature, not to be a guru or a substitute parent. All of his work nearly got him killed.

You, too! 🤗💕

April 10, 2020 at 10:28 AM

I wonder what he would say about 2020—-a time of cleansing?
    Stay safe and Stay well, My Friend

April 10, 2020 at 4:21 PM

Your comment didn’t disappear, sweetie. I moderate all my comments. I get a LOT of SPAM.

April 10, 2020 at 6:27 PM

The site made me sign in twice so I didn’t know. I monitor mine too so I understand.

April 11, 2020 at 2:25 AM

Which site made you sign in twice?

April 11, 2020 at 11:11 AM

The Chris Thomas site

April 11, 2020 at 4:41 PM

I’ve noticed that signing in to “like” or “comment” directly from an individual site has issues. Do you not use the Reader?

April 11, 2020 at 6:25 PM

No, I follow by email notification

April 11, 2020 at 11:44 PM

OH. OK. I do all of my commenting and following in the Reader…either on my laptop or my phone. I happened to notice that, if you carry on a long conversation with another commenter or, the site owner, you are limited to 10 nested comments before you can’t comment anymore. In the Reader, you go on and on, without restriction.

WP can be hinky, sometimes. I’m sorry.