Foto Friday: Virus Humor

We have a few comedians in town. I can appreciate. These are cute and clever. That being said, I am getting tired of the TV telling me to social distance, stay at home and wash my hands. I heard you the first fifty times. Enough already. All photos are my personal collection. © ~Vic

Crownavirus Image One
Sidewalk railing in front of a house on the corner.
The homeowners are known for wiring things
to the railing.
04-15-2020
Crow With Mask Image Two
Crow demonstrates how to wear a mask.
Crow With Bunny Ears Image Three
Crow with bunny ears…and mask.

Jack With Rider Image Four
This is Jack, which, I’m pretty sure
is short for jackass. He is well known
around town. The green critter on his
back is a Disney character, I guess.
04-16-2020

15 thoughts on “Foto Friday: Virus Humor

April 18, 2020 at 12:09 AM

I like the crow! The mask on Jack and the green thing is priceless.

Funny thing happened to me today. I put my gloves and mask on and was about to walk out the door to go to the store…here comes Martha and she picked up a mask from the floor and tried to go out with me.

April 18, 2020 at 12:52 AM

I was giggling like hell when I took those pictures.

“If you’re going, I’m going, Dad! I got my mask, too! Do we got any paw gloves?” LOL! Too cute!

April 18, 2020 at 12:55 AM

Those pictures are great. It’s great to see a sense of humor out there still. Can you walk to the city from your house pretty easy? We cannot…we live in the middle of nowhere.

LOL…Jennifer loved it. I was going to try to put it on her. We played Yahtzee again with my cousin Mark…on a webcam lol.

April 18, 2020 at 1:19 AM

I’m three blocks from the main drag. I routinely walk to the Post Office or our Weaver Street Market. I pass by the Fire Department, Sheriff’s Office, Police Department just out on afternoon/evening walks. The very nature of Hillsborough makes “downtown” very small, surrounded by houses. In fact, some of the older homes are businesses. There is some zoning for commercial but, with the age of this town and its historical significance, the private homes are grandfathered out (or, in?) of the zoning laws. It’s a mix. I plan to start posting more about the town, esp. now that they are remodeling the Colonial Inn.

If you get a mask on her, you should post it.

I’d bet there is a lot of webcam visiting going on.

April 18, 2020 at 1:27 AM

The town you live in sounds so much like Franklin. It looks like it also a little from what I’ve seen.
            Yea that would be nice being able to walk anywhere. We have to drive at least 4 miles to get to a convient store.

I will try tomorrow! Yea we played and I hooked the sound up to a bluetooth speaker and it was like he was here.

April 18, 2020 at 2:11 AM

I lived in the woods with my first hubby. We were miles from any town. I remember driving home one night in the ’85 Camaro. I had an owl fly across the hood of the car, its wing span covering the windshield. I almost had a heart attack and nearly needed to change my underwear.

It is a neat town…just outrageously expensive.

I’m sure Mark enjoys the company.

April 18, 2020 at 2:51 AM

LOL…that would scare anyone! It does sound like a cool town.

David Redpath said:
    April 18, 2020 at 1:35 AM

Laughter may not be the best
    medicine, but at the moment
    it’s the one on the offering 🤔

April 18, 2020 at 12:51 PM

I laughed out loud. I’m sick of this whole thing also

bayphotosbydonna said:
    April 19, 2020 at 9:01 AM

We all need laughter right now, great sightings Vic!

April 19, 2020 at 2:41 PM

I like looking for the funny, strange and unusual. “I am strange and unusual.” (Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice).

April 21, 2020 at 5:09 AM

Isn’t this just the sign of 2020.