POTD: Hiatus

I’m taking a break from blogging for a while. I’m kinda burned out. In fact, I’m burned out on a lot of things. I’m not sure when I will return. ~Vic

Sunset & Adirondacks Image
Backyard Haven
02-25-2020

28 thoughts on “POTD: Hiatus

Tippy Gnu said:
    September 30, 2020 at 8:41 AM

Enjoy your break, Vic. There’s always something new, different, and exciting around the corner. I call them unicorns. I hope you find one.

September 30, 2020 at 9:33 PM

I’ll be around. I just need a break from the blogging routine.

Reading others’ stuff is different.

I’m after dragons, myself.

Tippy Gnu said:
        September 30, 2020 at 10:05 PM

Sounds great. Just don’t let those dragons burn you out more.

bayphotosbydonna said:
    September 30, 2020 at 9:09 AM

Enjoy your break, Vic! Breaks are good for the soul when you feel you need one. I’ve had to take a big break from the media/news, so sick and tired of it. I’ll be in NC next week for a few weeks enjoying your Outer Banks, to chill from it all!

September 30, 2020 at 9:35 PM

GIRL! Tell me about it. I am about to CHOKE on politics.

I will be around. I’m just weary on the blogging at the moment.

Post about your NC visit. I’d like to be there, myself.

September 30, 2020 at 11:05 AM

Shoot! Rest and enjoy life. I will miss you. Sigh.

September 30, 2020 at 9:36 PM

No worries. I will be around. I’m just a little tired of the blogging routine at the moment.

Besides. We know how to CHAT.

graham mcquade said:
    October 1, 2020 at 4:47 AM

Have a good break – I`ve noticed quite a few other bloggers falling silent of late.

October 1, 2020 at 1:40 PM

I’ll be around. I’ll be reading and commenting. I love to read. And, I love seeing your paintings. You are quite talented.

When you get to the point that you dread posting, it’s time to step back and reassess.

Thanks, Graham.

Sandra J said:
    October 1, 2020 at 7:38 AM

Definitely enjoy the break, routines are no fun. I like to change it up quite often, I have certain days now I don’t even open the computer. It can be draining at times. We have to remember to just live and enjoy life, it goes by so fast. 🙂

October 1, 2020 at 1:42 PM

I so agree. This had become routine and, when you start dreading posting, time to step back. Autumn is setting in and the temps are dropping. Time to get out and enjoy.

True words, my friend. I’ll be around. I love your photography.

Thanks, Sandra.

Sandra J said:
        October 1, 2020 at 2:58 PM

Yes, I have not been posting as much, weather is to nice. My favorite time of year. See you when you get back, I will periodically check your site for updates, I have yours in my favorites folder. There are actually about 7 others I like to read who have not posted in months and one isn’t on word press at all. Change is good, have fun. 😊

Kat said:
    October 2, 2020 at 9:47 AM

Enjoy your break and the beauty of Autumn. 🍁 I’ve stepped back a bit as well. I’ve been spending time walking in the woods in contemplation. We have to do the things that will keep us centered during this crazy time.

October 2, 2020 at 10:38 PM

Exactly. I’ve been doing a lot of walking on our Riverwalk. It is time to re-center.

The Conductor said:
    October 10, 2020 at 5:10 PM

Take all the time you need, my friend. You deserve it! 👍

joyroses13 said:
    October 12, 2020 at 11:38 PM

Well now I know why I haven’t been seeing posts by you! I hope the break helps! This coincides a lot with what I just posted. We all need to take time to breathe! Enjoy “breathing!” girl! 🙂

October 13, 2020 at 2:56 PM

Thanks, Carolyn. I’m floating around. I need to rethink my blog. When it becomes a chore, it is time to step back.

Hugs! 🤗